RIGHTS REVIEW COMMITTEE
Community Living Port Colborne-Wainfleet (CLPCW) fully supports the tenants of the Canadian Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms and the Ontario Rights Code.
- Protect and improve the rights of people who receive support from CLPCW.
- Ensure people have the same rights that anyone else has in the world unless it is not safe for the person.
- If a person is being stopped from having something or doing something by a support worker, the Rights Review Committee will help this person and their support worker to find a solution and be happy.
- Review all behaviour support plans and strategies for people in services.
How to contact us:
- Mail Rights Restriction to CLPCW – The Centre.
Attention: Vickie Moreland or Tracy Robertson
100 McRae Ave, Port Colborne, Ontario, L3C 2A8